New to Quest Five?
The stories are best enjoyed when read in order beginning with May 1, 2009.

Welcome To Quest Five
Allison Beaumont is having trouble finding a job after college until one day the wealthy and powerful Joseph Candle offers her a job at his rather unusual corporation, where mistakes can lead to bare bottomed spankings. Adopting the alias of Virginia West, she joins four highly skilled colleagues, racing around the globe in search of mysterious treasures, but wherever she goes, trouble is sure to follow.
Note: Some stories contain scenes of a sexual nature, corporal punishment, non-consensual corporal punishment, and strong language which some reader's may find offensive. If you feel this material might be inappropriate for you please move on to another blog by clicking the next blog link at the top of the page.

May 19, 2009

Great Expectations: Glowing Success

I bit my lip considering my options. Go home empty handed for the umpteenth time after being offered an otherwise fantastic opportunity or bend over for a spanking by a woman I barely know from Adam. Then again, the reality is unless I manage to get another job offer in less than a week, I’ll be bending over for another spanking from Dad anyway. Decisions, decisions.

“If I have to go through it, I think I’ll survive but it does feel a bit silly when I haven’t even done anything.”

“I’m sure you can think of something you should have been spanked for and yet have not been.”

“Probably.” I admitted.

Does it matter I was perfectly content to have gotten away with it though? By the look on Mr. Candle’s face I guessed not. I resigned myself to the inevitable and just hoped it wouldn’t be any worse than I get at home.

“Alright. Let’s get this over with. What do I do?” I asked.

Not that I needed instructions on how to bend over for a spanking.

“I’ll make a call down to Mrs. Anderson and you can meet her in the 3rd floor conference room.” Mr. Candle said.

“Now?” I asked.

“Unless there was something more you wanted to discuss before finalizing your paperwork.”

“No, I think we’ve covered everything.”

“On your way then and I’ll have the final papers ready for you to sign when you are finished.” Mr. Candle said.

I nodded and pushed myself up out of the chair. My legs felt a little wobbly as I walked o the elevator and I felt certain Mr. Candle was staring at my bottom as I walked. Probably just my imagination but then again he is still a man.

Mrs. Anderson was standing in the conference room holding that same blue leather paddle I had seen only a week before. She had a rather self-satisfied expression in her eyes but she wisely kept her thoughts to herself. I nodded a curt greeting and closed the door behind me. The enclosed room gave the feeling of privacy even though the walls were clear and anyone walking by could clearly see inside.

“Let’s get this over with if you don’t mind.” I said.

“Of course. Please remove your skirt and place it on the table in front of you.” Mrs. Anderson instructed.

I managed to do so and remain dignified at the same time. I told myself that was the case at least and it sounded good to me. The fact it was my choice made it easier to do and I surprised myself in that my hands were not trembling. Now if only the Texas-size pretzel in my stomach would go away.

“Step to the edge of the table here and bend over it so your stomach is flat on the table. You may want to hold onto the edges of the table for support.” Mrs. Anderson said.

I am certain she was getting off on the power trip. I bit my tongue and did as she instructed though. It is best not to antagonize the one holding the paddle and especially so when they’re taking aim at your backside.

“I’m going to give you six swats. You do not need to count them. They will be hard and you should brace yourself for them. If you try to move out of the way or otherwise block a swat it will be repeated and the same applies if you raise up from the table. Are you ready?” Mrs. Anderson said.

“As I’ll ever be.” I replied.

The first swat landed flat across the center of my panties with an almost quiet clap. Instantly my butt began to tingle and sting, but I stayed in place and kept quiet. I stared at the marble and forced myself to focus on the coolness of it pressing against my blouse. The second swat came just when I thought the stinging from the first was beginning to subside. The sting built up all over again only stronger than before. It was probably all the worse for the fact my bottom hadn’t yet completely recovered from being paddled the previous night.

Once again she waited until the pain started to subside and then the third swat came swishing through the air. I raised up on my tiptoes with it for just a moment and then settled back down. Mrs. Anderson would make an excellent tennis player. Her aim was near perfect and the impact sent waves of wobbling force all through my body.

Only three more to go I told myself. The fourth was delivered lower than the other three with part of the paddle actually touching bare skin. I bit the inside of my cheek to avoid crying out. Oddly there were no tears in my eyes though. I breathed through the sting and braced myself for the fifth.

It came soon enough. The swat landed solely on my left buttock and the intense sting imparted by it nearly caused my eyes to pop out of my head. The sixth swat followed immediately before I could even contemplate the burning of the fifth. It was directed solely at my right buttock and while my brain new it was over I kept my grip on the table trying to draw strength against the intense burning sting that was growing behind me.

“Well taken, Miss Beaumont. You may rise and put your skirt back on.” Mrs. Anderson said.

I stood up grimacing and gave her a rueful nod.

“You’re pretty decent with that thing.” I said.

She smiled.

“I’ve had a bit of practice.” She said.

Mrs. Anderson left me alone and I took a few moments to fix my appearance before heading back to Mr. Candle’s office. When I arrived he had a series of papers strewn out on the coffee table for me. I took my seat carefully, knowing he was watching my every move. My eyes drifted to the switch on the floor for the seat warmer and our eyes met when I looked up from it. Mr. Candle chuckled and I allowed myself a nervous laugh.

I expected he was going to ask me a question about the spanking or at the very least reference it in some way, but he was all business. I signed the remaining forms in a matter of minutes. I gathered the few things I would be taking with me, including the handbook and Mr. Candle walked me to the elevator.

“I’ve arranged for you to take a training course in Utah next week. For appearances you should inform your family and friends it is a week long course to familiarize you with your responsibilities as an administrative assistant.” Mr. Candle said.

“But it’s not.” I said.

“No, it’s a training course, but it’s purpose is to teach you how to survive the assignments I will be sending you out on. Cathy will call you with your travel arrangements. By the time you get back, the rest of Q5 should be here and then you can get settled in with the team.”

“It sounds great. Thank you for everything, Mr. Candle.”

“You’re very welcome. Best of luck in Utah and I’ll see you when you get back.”

I stepped onto the elevator and the doors closed. My heart was pounding in my throat and I could feel adrenaline pulsing through my body. Truth be told, my butt was on fire, but I was so happy it didn’t matter at all. I could hardly wait to tell my parents I was finally employed. Too bad they couldn’t know the whole truth, but even as an administrative assistant, they’ll undoubtedly be smiling like it was success.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Allison and your excellent writing.
    Sounds like a paddling that she'll try to avoid in the near future.
    Yes, I like Mr. Candle too and I'm very curious about how it continues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, now that is a business practise that I would happily espouse. WEG
    This gets better and better!!!
    Hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete